Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
- Accountable to create and establish Centerline (CL) targets & limits for the line(s)
- Accountable to create and establish changeover standards for all appropriate SKUs in the line(s)
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation, company policies and practices and the IMS. Adhere to all Quality, Environment, and Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices.
- Leads change management processes and builds the capability of team through coaching and delivering on the job training
- Leads problem-solving activities using standard problem solving tools such as IPS, 6W2H & UPS to solve the chronic problems on the line(s) in a timely manner
- Participates on setting the 24 hours direction for the line(s) during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) and is actively involved in the execution of the daily plan
- Responsible to review, validate and update new CL standard of the line(s) in order to meet the business results
Who we’re looking for
- Have Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Able and commit to drive change in production floor
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships and demonstrate self-motivated and personal leadership
- Able to perform the IMS tools, methodology and daily management system as Process Lead and able to share with other
- Have good practical experience and knowledge of the process transformations and materials
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.