- Bachelor of Accounting.
- Preferably have experience in cost accounting, but fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Have good communication and analytical skills.
- Willing to be processed onsite directly in karawang if pass the selection stage.
- Leading Stock Taking activity and calculating Bill of Material (BOM).
- Coordinate data collection in order to make standard cost calculations in the system used by the company.
- Calculate and analysis inventory, NG Product, Consumable & Sparepart, and also make a report for each item.
- Perform material cost analysis on a regular basis and analyze company performance based on cost targets compared to actual costs and expenses.
- Develops and maintains inventory databases for supplies and materials used.
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue.