Requirements and qualifications:
- Min 7 years working experiences at Coal Fired Plant and 4 years as Coal Handling Senior Operator/Supervisor or equal.
- Proven experience and knowledge in operation and trouble-shooting of Coal and Ash handling system. Experience of gypsum handling will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is preferable.
- Experience in large capacity CFPP (above 660 MW) with Super Critical Boiler will be an advantage.
- Having skill related certification or license will be an advantage.
- Active English communication skill (verbal and written) is a must.
- Willing to be involved in pre-commissioning activities and pre COD planning and preparation.
- Will work in shift schedule.
- Willing to work in Cirebon.