We are looking for Production Operator & Production Technician who will be based in Pasuruan.
Your ‘day to day’
- Ensure continuous and reliable operation of the assigned equipment, accurate Adjustment and fix the minor quality and operational troubles in order to achieve/exceed the planned volume
- Analyze and resolve basic process and quality problems/breakdown performing root cause analysis using the troubleshooting list
- Conduct continuous improvement of the quality and productivity standards of your machine or production line
- Ensure that the process and products meet quality standards and take proper corrective actions if needed, to be in line with QA procedures and to achieve PM specifications
- Make checks on the line and on products in production as well as providing support and carry out additional quality checks for additional requests by the support services
Who we’re looking for
- Technical school graduate (SMK/D3, majoring in Mechanical engineering, electronic engineering or mechatronic)
- Experience in industrial environment can be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and able to work in minimum guidance and supervision
- Willing to be placed in Pasuruan
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future