The Thiess Graduate Program provides graduates with an opportunity to learn and develop while working at various mining operations.
Graduates will receive structured on the job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake site rotations with placements in various roles and projects.
- Mechanical engineering
- Mining engineering
- Geodesy & geomatics engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Civil engineering
- Geological engineering
- Occupational health & safety
- Computer science
- Electrical engineering
- Informatics engineering
- Information systems
- Environmental engineering
- Fresh graduate or final year student who possess a relevant university degree with less than two years of work experience
- Possess a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Willing to work in remote locations on a roster and undertake site rotations
- Eager learner who is actively involved in extracurricular, student organisation and/or community activities
- Aligned with Thiess culture and principles
- Fluent in English
- Women are highly welcomed and strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘LAMAR SEKARANG’ button or the link below.