Telkom is committed to recruiting and employing people with disabilities. Our company ensures that every recruitment process is fair & transparent, and our workplace is for everyone. GPTP Disability Recruitment Program is looking for permanent employees and is open for 5 Job Roles; Human Capital, Legal & Compliance, Internal Audit, Business Strategy & Development dan Finance. Each registrant is only allowed to apply for one job position.
What Will You Do In This Role
- Human Capital: In this role you will manage human resources (human capital) such as managing talent, making human capital policies & strategies, etc.
- Legal & Compliance: In this role you will identify, understand, manage and provide advice & input covering aspects of public law and corporate compliance.
- Internal Audit: In this role you will identify audit strategies and prepare audit reports and documentation.
- Business Strategy & Development:In this role you will develop business process planning and formulate business strategies and policies at TelkomGroup.
- Finance: In this role you will analyze and manage funding combinations, develop company budget work plans.
You Are The Perfect Candidate If You Met These Requirement
- Under 30 years old
- Have a bachelor’s degree with the required major according to the field of work:
- Human Capital: Management & Administration, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, Law
- Legal & Compliance: Law
- Internal Audit: Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, Management, Law, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology System, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Business Strategy & Development: Management & Administration, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology System, Statistics, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Computer Science
- Finance: Financial Management, Accounting, Actuarial Science