|✅ Posisi||Accountant GL, FA and A|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
|✅ Deadline||31 Agustus 2023|
Job Responsible :
- Checking all data on sales invoices, ensuring cash receipt transactions at the bank have been inputted into the AR Module by AR Finance, performing a complete invoice, transferring sales transactions from the AR Module to the GL Module.
- Inform AR Finance to make a receipt for the sale of coal in the Oracle Financial Application.
- Make adjustments to actual expenses and calculate the Cost of Goods (COGS).
- Reviewing the accuracy of data in the Oracle Financial Application —AP Module and closing the Oracle Financial Application — GL Module.
- Keep records in the Oracle Financial Application — FA Module for all activities (purchase, depreciation, reclassification, sale, write off) of company assets.
- Determine the data/asset code used to calculate the depreciation value of the company’s assets by the Oracle
- Financial Application, review and analyze the company’s asset depreciation.
- Make CIP listings, transfer completed CIPs to assets and make reconciliation between FA Module and GL Module.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial data on the Oracle Financial Application and preparing Financial Statements.Record journals and GL listings to make Quarterly Reports and Year End Audit Reports for audit purposes. As well as providing information and data required by the auditor
- Construct Financial Statement including Notes to Financial Statement according to Accounting Standard, OJK Regulation and IDX Regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Accountancy.
- Min. 2 years experiences in GL, FA and AR with
- Min. 1 year experience in Public Accounting Firm.
- Good knowledge and ability in making financial reports.
- Familiar with using financial software, preferably Oracle Financial Application.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good communication in both written & spoken English.