|PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk
|✅ Info Gaji
|30 Juni 2023
- Conduct compensation and benefit preparation activities for employees on site in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations relating to human resources to ensure all employees rights are managed well to support the company’s operations.
- Conduct administrative HR duties such as liaising with healthcare facilities for sick employees, issuing reference letters, as well as to prepare expatriate permits and other obligations regarding human resources by liaising with the related government institution
- Conduct the payroll preparation activities and other employee services in order to the process are done in timely manner in accordance with applicable company policy and regulations.
- Organize employee development programs (training, certification, competency, and assessment) in according to needs, budgets and applicable regulations.
- Conduct monitoring of employee data in HR information system database to ensure all employee data are valid and up to date.
- Implement Employee events in accordance with the plan in order to create a conducive and productive work environment and improve the employee engagement.
- Conduct administrative of leave, overtime, transfer processes, daily attendance, medical reimbursement (in-patient and out-patient), Job Goal, Performance Evaluation, employee transportation leave, mobilization, and other in accordance with company regulations to be recorded and documented.
- Support recruitment & selection administrative activities in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations and Site requirements.
- Support to prepare the Manpower Planning (MPP), Job Descriptions, and Job Evaluation to fulfill the organization requirement.
- Prepared HR report in monthly, quarterly, semesterly, annually in accordance with Company, lender, and government standard.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) graduate majoring in any major with min GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and/or have 1 (one) year experience as HR Staff
- Broad experience and proven skills in recruitment and training will be advantage
- Familiar with Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint
- Have a multi-tasking ability and can work independent as well as in a team
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan (non-roster based)