|✅ Posisi||HSE Staff|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Adaro Minerals Indonesia Tbk|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
|✅ Deadline||31 Juli 2023|
- Collecting data and draft a consolidated report on the HSE compliance status in order to meet HSE regulations and the availability of data to actionable compliance.
- Participate actively participate in helping the implementation of research and development (R & D) related to HSE and the development of insight and knowledge of the field of HSE within the project.
- Execute & suppport training activities, socialization, supervision and audits conducted related to HSE management in the project’s site so that the training activities can run smoothly and that employees understand the company’s HSE.
- Reviewing and perform checks on equipment, labor, occupational health and the working environment in the project’s site to ensure the workforce has been working in accordance with the SOP.
- Bachelor Degree in Safety /Environment/ Industrial engineering
- Min 2 years of working experience
- Good knowledge on Safety & Health Management, Operational Safety, Environmental Management, and Quality Management System Development, Risk Managament, Safety & Health Management, Waste Management, Emergency Management, Operation Safety
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
- Willing to be placed in Bulungan, North Kalimantan Site (roster based)