|PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk
|✅ Info Gaji
Tempo Scan Management Trainee is a platform for young talents to become future leaders in Tempo Scan Group. These best young talents would be placed in the key positions of sales unit at the Distribution division to ensure the sustainability of the business in the future.
Tempo Scan Group Manufacturing Division remains as an essential part within Tempo Scan Group Group’s long term business strategy and portfolio. Tempo Scan Group commenced a large-scale commercial production of pharmaceutical products in 1970. In 1977 Tempo Scan Group through its subsidiary companies expanded its operations to include production of consumer products and cosmetics and in 2014 started production of nutritional products.
Who We Are Looking For?
- Age maximum 25 y.o (S1) or 27 y.o (S2)
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Engineering, Pharmacy/Apothecary & Accounting, from reputable university with minimum GPA 3,00
- Fresh Graduate/have maximum 2 years of job experience
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Excellent with Microsoft Office and Genreal computer skills
- Willing to be located nationwide