|✅ Posisi||Procurement Officer|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Cirebon Energi Prasarana (Cirebon Power)|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct sourcing process for technical services & parts, request for quotation (RFQ) preparation, financial analysis, negotiation, evaluation and contracting.
- Assess costs and negotiate vendor and supply prices.
- Analyze business supply needs and ensure businesses are getting the best possible material.
- Manage inventory and order supplies and materials as needed.
- Resolve pricing conflicts and place bids with different vendors as required.
- Develop strong supplier relationships and ensure suppliers deliver as per their contractual obligations with a focus on long-term supplier relationship management.
- Ensure compliance with General Procurement Policy and support end-to-end process reviews.
- Preparing PO and follow up invoice to vendor or surveyor.
- Perform regular reporting and coordination with Procurement team.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university with technical background.
- Must have at least 3 year experience in procurement in power plant industry (large capacity CFPP is an advantage).
- Must have active English communication skill (verbal and written).
- Experience with Maximo EAM will be most preferred.
- Will work in HO Jakarta & Cirebon Site Office.
- Able to join immediately will be most preferred.